Contact us

Contact us

Getting in touch is easy

Contact us

1300 360 149

+61 3 9192 4416 (overseas)

8am-8pm weekdays AET, except for national public holidays.

During the 2021/22 break
Friday 24 December 8am–4pm
Monday 27 December CLOSED (public holiday)
Tuesday 28 December CLOSED (public holiday)
Wednesday 29 December - Friday 31 December 8am–6pm
Monday 3 January CLOSED (public holiday)

Normal contact centre hours (8am–8pm, AET) resume on Tuesday 4 January 2022.

Locked Bag 20019, Melbourne VIC 3001

Alternatively, you can use our contact form to email your enquiry through to us


We’re currently receiving a high volume of calls and emails, so you may have to wait longer than you’d like for a response from us. 

We’re committed to providing you with the best service possible and you can rest assured that we’ll come back to you as soon as we possibly can. If your particular enquiry can’t wait, you can call us on 1300 360 149. Thanks for your patience.

We can help with enquiries and complaints

We're ready to listen and we'll address any problems as fairly as we can.

If you’re not happy with our products or services, you can make a complaint by calling us on 1300 360 149, through our website, via email, by writing to us at Locked Bag 20019, Melbourne VIC 3001 or through Facebook and Twitter.

How we handle complaints

We’ll aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, and we’ll acknowledge your complaint in writing within 1 business day of receiving it.

Learn more about how we handle complaints or take a look at our Complaints Policy for more details too.

Escalating your complaint

If you’re not happy with how we handle your complaint, or if we take more than 45 days to resolve your complaint, you can escalate your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).

AFCA provides free, fair and independent financial services complaint resolution for consumers. AFCA can only accept a complaint once we have investigated it first, so we encourage you to contact us first to resolve your complaint.

Contacting AFCA


Call: 1800 931 678

Email: [email protected]

Write to: Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited
GPO Box 3 
Melbourne VIC 3001 

Supporting vulnerable customers

If you have difficulty communicating with us, we can provide you with the support you need. This could be translation services, braille or any other services. Get in touch with us and let us know how we can help.


You can make a whistleblower report if you are a member, officer, employee, goods or service provider, associate, trustee, custodian or investment manager of CareSuper. You can also make a report if you are a relative, dependant or spouse of any of the above.

You have the choice to make a report anonymously or to provide your details. Any report made will be investigated and you will be protected according to our whistleblower policy and the law. When you submit a report you will receive a reference number and a copy of your report. If you provide your details and request to be contacted about your report, our Whistleblower Officer will contact you.

Make a report

Media contact

Fiona Bauer, Account Director
Mobile: 0400 127 559
Email: [email protected]