We’ve used our bargaining power to arrange some competitive health insurance options for you to choose from with our partners HCF and nib.
As a CareSuper member, you can access a great range of additional benefits when you join Hospital and Extras as a corporate member including:
- Discounted premiums
Enjoy a 5% discount on HCF’s corporate products range.
- 100% back on selected extras
Get 100% back on 1 or 2 dental check-ups a year and a first visit to a physio, chiro or osteo with 20,000 extras providers in our network.
- No excess for accident related treatment
You could save even more by having no excess to pay for injury related treatment**
- No excess for same day hospital admissions
With Corporate Gold Hospital you won't pay an excess for same-day admissions&
- We include extra protection for accidents
Accident Safeguard – Receive the benefits of our top level of hospital cover for 90 days if you’re in an accident and attend emergency within 24 hours~
- Claim more with 'Limit Boost'
Top up your annual limit on dental and optical. This kicks in after 12 months on your extras cover and grows every year up to year six^
Unlock your membership benefits with nib
- Save money on your nib premiums with a membership discount of up to 10%1
- New to health insurance, skip the 2 & 6 month waiting periods on Extras services like general dental, optical & physio2
- nib makes claiming easy with the nib App. All you need to do is log in, take a picture of your receipt and away you go!
- Health Management Programs available at no additional cost to eligible members. These programs are delivered by qualified health professionals and designed to be tailored to your needs whether that's to help get you in shape, keep you out of hospital, improve your physical and mental wellbeing or to aid a quicker recovery after you've been in hospital.
Switching to nib is so easy. They will contact your previous fund for you and take care of all the paperwork. Plus, waiting periods that you have already served with your previous fund will be recognised for equivalent benefits.
~ Open to Australian residents 18+. Member must provide a valid email address to receive the EFT reward. HCF may take up to 12 weeks from the date an Eligible Person has been a financial member for 3 months to issue the Eligible Person with their EFT payment. Exclusions on entry apply - terms and conditions apply and can be obtained by contacting HCF. Member must pay for 3 months to qualify for EFT payment. Limit 1 EFT payment per policy.
+ When compared with equivalent levels of cover in the HCF retail range.
* Up to your annual limit.
** Treatment fully covered by your policy that is required as a result of an accident. Excludes Restricted Services and Excluded Services on your policy.
& Subject to available waiting periods.
~ Conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
^ Starting after your first 12 months of Extras cover and growing every year up to year six. Unused Limit Boost cannot be carried into the following year.
# Excluding hearing aids.
1. Discounts vary on some products. Overseas student’s health cover and international workers health insurance not included.
2. Offer applies to new policies when taking out any eligible combined Hospital and Extras package. Longer waiting periods apply for some services including major dental, obstetrics and pre-existing conditions.
CARE Super Pty Ltd does not in any way recommend or endorse that these products or services are suitable for you, so you may wish to seek independent advice before deciding to access any of these products or services. Please obtain a product disclosure statement from the service provider.