We’ve used our bargaining power to arrange some competitive health insurance options for you to choose from with our partners GMHBA, HCF and nib.
GMHBA Super Members Health Plan
Choose from GMHBA’s combined hospital and extras cover and enjoy 5%* off premiums as a CareSuper member.
And no need to worry if you’re already feeling less than 100%, as you can start claiming straight away on most extras, including general dental, physiotherapy and more.^
To find out more, simply give GMHBA a call on 1300 136 650 or visit their website.
As a CareSuper member, you can access a great range of additional benefits when you join Hospital and Extras as a corporate member including:
- Get Couples or Family cover and receive a $200 EFT reward, or get Singles cover and receive a $100 EFT reward when you join between 24 May and 30 June 2021.++
- A 5% discount on HCF’s corporate products range
- 100% back on 1 or 2 dental check-ups a year and a first visit to a physio, chiro or osteo with 20,000 extras providers in our network.
- Saving even more by having no excess to pay for injury related treatment**
- Corporate Gold Hospital cover you won't pay an excess for same-day hospital admissions&
- Accident Safeguard – Receive the benefits of our top level of hospital cover for 90 days if you’re in an accident and attend emergency within 24 hours~
- Ability to top up your annual limit on dental and optical. This kicks in after 12 months on your extras cover and grows every year up to year six^^
If you have any questions just give the HCF team a call on 1800 880 049 or visit their website.
Unlock your membership benefits with nib
- Save money on your nib premiums with a membership discount of up to 10%1
- New to health insurance, skip the 2 & 6 month waiting periods on Extras services like general dental, optical & physio2
- nib makes claiming easy with the nib App. All you need to do is log in, take a picture of your receipt and away you go!
- Health Management Programs available at no additional cost to eligible members. These programs are delivered by qualified health professionals and designed to be tailored to your needs whether that's to help get you in shape, keep you out of hospital, improve your physical and mental wellbeing or to aid a quicker recovery after you've been in hospital.
Switching to nib is so easy. They will contact your previous fund for you and take care of all the paperwork. Plus, waiting periods that you have already served with your previous fund will be recognised for equivalent benefits.
To join or find our more call 1800 13 14 63 or visit their website.
For the latest information about our coronavirus support package including our ‘Frontline Healthcare Worker Rebate’ visit nib.com.au/covid19
* 5% discount available to Care Super members who pay by direct debit through a bank account. 12 and 6 month extras waiting periods, annual and sub limits apply. Extras claims made with previous fund count towards your annual limits. GMHBA’s products with AIA Vitality and Aged Based Discount products are not eligible for this offer. Not available with any other offer. For Care Super members only. Not available on GMHBA products with AIA Vitality.
^ 5% discount available to Care Super members who pay by direct debit through a bank account. 12 and 6 month extras waiting periods, annual and sub limits apply. Extras claims made with previous fund count towards your annual limits. GMHBA’s products with AIA Vitality and Aged Based Discount products are not eligible for this offer. Not available with any other offer. For Care Super members only. Not available on GMHBA products with AIA Vitality.
++ Payment will be made by direct deposit up to 6 weeks after paying your first 3 months' premium and maintaining your policy for 3 months. HCF will send you an email to redeem your EFT payment and you must provide your bank account details within 90 days to redeem the offer. You must not have been an HCF member 2 months prior to taking up the offer and must provide a valid email address. Limit 1 EFT payment per policy. Terms and conditions apply and can be obtained by contacting HCF or viewed here.
+ When compared with equivalent levels of cover in the HCF retail range.
* Up to your annual limit.
** Treatment fully covered by your policy that is required as a result of an accident. Excludes Restricted Services and Excluded Services on your policy.
& Subject to available waiting periods.
~ Conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
^^ Starting after your first 12 months of Extras cover and growing every year up to year six. Unused Limit Boost cannot be carried into the following year.
# Excluding hearing aids.
1. Discounts vary on some products. Overseas student’s health cover and international workers health insurance not included.
2. Offer applies to new policies when taking out any eligible combined Hospital and Extras package. Longer waiting periods apply for some services including major dental, obstetrics and pre-existing conditions.
CARE Super Pty Ltd does not in any way recommend or endorse that these products or services are suitable for you, so you may wish to seek independent advice before deciding to access any of these products or services. Please obtain a product disclosure statement from the service provider.