We’ve used our bargaining power to arrange some competitive health insurance options for you to choose from with our partners GMHBA, HCF and nib.
GMHBA Super Members Health Plan
You can choose from GMHBA’s range of hospital, extras and combined cover to get the right option for your budget – and enjoy 5%* off premiums as a CareSuper member.
And no need to worry if you’re already feeling less than 100%, as you can start claiming straight away on most extras, including general dental, physiotherapy and more.^
To find out more, simply give GMHBA a call on 1300 136 650 or visit their website.
As a CareSuper member, you can access a great range of additional benefits when you join Hospital and Extras as a corporate member including:
- Couples or Family cover receive a $200 EFT reward, or get Singles cover and receive a $100 EFT reward when you join between 20 May 2020 and 1 July 2020
- A 5% discount on HCF’s corporate products range
- 100% back on 1 or 2 dental check-ups a year and a first visit to a physio, chiro or osteo with 20,000 extras providers in our network.
- Saving even more by having no excess to pay for injury related treatment**
- Corporate Gold Hospital cover you won't pay an excess for same-day hospital admissions&
- Accident Safeguard – Receive the benefits of our top level of hospital cover for 90 days if you’re in an accident and attend emergency within 24 hours~
- Ability to top up your annual limit on dental and optical. This kicks in after 12 months on your extras cover and grows every year up to year six^^
If you have any questions just give the HCF team a call on 1800 880 049 or visit their website.
You get access to some attractive benefits with nib health cover, including:
- A membership discount of up to 10%1 when you pay by direct debit
- Tailored health packages with the hospital and extras cover that best suits you
- Normal two- and six-month waiting periods2 are waived
- Ability to claim up to 75%3 back on everyday extras such as dental, optical, physio and more
- Handy digital tools like nib online services and smartphone app.
Give the nib team a call on 1800 13 14 63 if you have any questions or visit their website.
* 5% discount available to SMHP members who pay by direct debit using a bank account or 3% discount who pay by direct debit by credit card. SMHP members are not eligible for any other discounts.
^ 2 month waiting periods for rehabilitation, palliative care and psychiatric apply. Other waiting periods such as benefit limitation periods, 6 month optical and 12 month waiting periods for major dental, obstetrics and pre-existing conditions still apply. Offer not available where members held GMHBA cover in the past 12 months. 60-day money back guarantee – if you find better value health insurance within 60 days of joining and haven’t made a claim we’ll refund your money in full.
~ Open to Australian residents 18+. Member must provide a valid email address to receive the EFT reward. HCF may take up to 12 weeks from the date an Eligible Person has been a financial member for 3 months to issue the Eligible Person with their EFT payment. Exclusions on entry apply - terms and conditions apply and can be obtained by contacting HCF. Member must pay for 3 months to qualify for EFT payment. Limit 1 EFT payment per policy.
+ When compared with equivalent levels of cover in the HCF retail range.
* Up to your annual limit.
** Treatment fully covered by your policy that is required as a result of an accident. Excludes Restricted Services and Excluded Services on your policy.
& Subject to available waiting periods.
~ Conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
^^ Starting after your first 12 months of Extras cover and growing every year up to year six. Unused Limit Boost cannot be carried into the following year.
# Excluding hearing aids.
1. 10% discount applies to nib’s current product range only. Visit nib’s site for CareSuper members to view this range of cover options.
2. Offer applies to new policies when taking out any eligible combined Hospital and Extras package. Longer waiting periods apply for some services including major dental, obstetrics and pre-existing conditions.
3. Annual limits apply. 75% benefit applies to nib Top Extras cover.
CARE Super Pty Ltd does not in any way recommend or endorse that these products or services are suitable for you, so you may wish to seek independent advice before deciding to access any of these products or services. Please obtain a product disclosure statement from the service provider.