Michelle Gardiner has over 30 years’ experience in financial services.
She has held executive positions within, and more recently consulted to, companies in the following sectors: funds management, financial advice, financial product ratings and profit-to-members superannuation. Her early career included analytical roles within stockbroking and property funds management.
Michelle brings to the board her in-depth knowledge of funds management, asset consultancy and research, as well as extensive experience in business management and strategic planning.
* Diploma of Arts (Anthropology), University of Queensland
* Master of Business (Banking & Finance), University of Technology Sydney
* Diploma of Financial Planning, Deakin University
* Bachelor of Economics, Macquarie University
* Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
* Graduate, Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees
CareSuper board committee membership
* Chair, Investment Committee
* Compliance, Audit and Risk Management Committee