Annual Member Meeting 2023
On Thursday 23 November 2023 we held our virtual Annual Member Meeting (AMM) for the 2022/23 financial year.
What we covered
Chair of the Board Linda Scott, Chief Executive Officer Michael Dundon, and Chief Investment Officer Suzanne Branton discussed:
- Governance – how our Board has managed your fund
- Fund update – our strategy, as well as how we've addressed the year’s challenges and made the most of opportunities
- Investments – how your super investments have performed, and the outlook for the year ahead
- CareSuper and Spirit Super merger
The final 30 minutes of the Annual Member Meeting were dedicated to answering your questions.
If we didn’t get to your question during the AMM, we’ll respond within the AMM Minutes. Please note we cannot address questions relating to personal circumstances due to privacy laws.
Access more information about CareSuper’s year in 2022/23
- You can download your annual statement for June 2023 in MemberOnline. Look for the 'annual statements' drop-down menu from your home dashboard once you've logged in. Register for MemberOnline if you’re yet to do so.
- Our Annual Report for the 2022/23 financial year
- Latest Member Outcomes Assessment
- Summary of each Significant Event Notice (SEN) distributed to affected members over the last 2 years
- Remuneration details of executive officers and individual trustees
- Payments made that relate to:
- Fund promotion, marketing and sponsorship activities
- Superannuation industry bodies and trade associations
- Related parties.
The AMM Minutes and Q&As will be published by 22 December 2023.
We hope you had the opportunity to join our AMM.
For more information or to provide feedback to our team, contact Events.
CARE Super Pty Ltd (Trustee) ABN 91 006 670 060 AFSL 235226 CARE Super (Fund) ABN 98 172 275 725
The information provided on this webpage is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular financial needs, circumstances or objectives. You should consider your own investment objectives, financial situation and needs and read the appropriate product disclosure statement and target market determination before making an investment decision. You may also wish to consult a licensed financial adviser.