CareSuper Investment Update Morning Tea – Competition
Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The promotion is known as “CareSuper Investment Update Morning Tea – Competition” (Promotion).
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry.
- The competition is open to attendees of the CareSuper Investment Update Morning Tea.
- CareSuper members can enter into this competition online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y6XN68L
- The Promotion commences on 30/03/21 and concludes at 11.59 PM AEST on 06/04/21
- Employees (and their immediate families) of CARE Super Pty Ltd ABN 91 006 670 060, AFSL 235226 Phone 1300 360 149, as Trustee for the CARE Super ABN 98 172 275 725, Level 6, 447 Collins Street St Melbourne VIC 3000 and any agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Prize will be randomly drawn on 07/04/21 at 11:00 am AEST at Telads Australia Operations ABN 97008002515, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD 4350. The Winner will be notified via phone and in writing by a CareSuper representative within two days of the draw.
1 x Byron Bay Gifts Hamper
Total Prize Value: Up to $100
- Subject to any written direction should any prize remain unclaimed an unclaimed prize draw from all non-winning entries will take at 11:00 am AEST at Telads Australia Operations ABN 97008002515, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD 4350 on the 07/07/21. The Winners will be notified via phone and in writing by a CareSuper representative within two days of the draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for prizes lost or damaged in transit and any delay in delivery or failure of safe delivery of prizes. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Subject to any State Authority, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with another prize of equal or greater value.
- The Winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photographs for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own the copyright of any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant’s or any other person’s mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this competition or the downloading of any materials relating to this competition and the promoter’s mobile content services.
- Subject to the approval from any State Authority if for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned; whether caused by infection of computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, subject to any written direction from any State Authority the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree any data required to undertake this promotion will be provided to the promoter’s agent (Telads Australia Pty Ltd) to be used for the sole purpose of managing the competition draws. Any and all data will be returned to the promoter at the conclusion of the agent’s regulatory duties.
- The Promoter of this competition is of CARE Super Pty Ltd ABN 91 006 670 060, AFSL 235226 Phone 1300 360 149, as Trustee for the CARE Super ABN 98 172 275 725, Level 6, 447 Collins Street St Melbourne VIC 3000