Mobile app FAQs
Find answers to your mobile app questions.
The mobile app shows details of your CareSuper account.
Most things that can be done in MemberOnline can be done with the CareSuper mobile app. The CareSuper mobile app lets you:
- Access to your account fast and securely via a 4-digit PIN, if you log in to the app at least once every 90 days
- A snapshot of your key account details– view your balance, investments, recent account activity, annual statements and insurance cover (if eligible) on your personal dashboard
- A look at your future potential income after you wind down work. Explore ways to make your money last longer or see how long your account balance might last.
Plus, you can:
- Make an investment switch or change your future investment strategy
- Update your non-binding beneficiaries
- View your current insurance cover and cancel, or apply to tailor cover, through InsuranceOnline*
- Change your withdrawal strategy (pension members)
- Find lost and other super, and consolidate it to your CareSuper account when you’ve confirmed it’s the right move for you*
- Update your personal information
- Change your communication preferences
- Get important notifications.
You must already be registered for MemberOnline to use this app.
*Super members only
This app supports the latest operating version, along with future versions. These are currently:
- iOS operating system 12.0+
- Android operating systems 7.0+
If you have a super account or a pension account and have registered for MemberOnline , you can use this app. If you haven’t yet registered for MemberOnline, simply register here.
To access the CareSuper app, use the email address and password you have previously registered with us to access MemberOnline. Once your details have been validated, you’ll be prompted to set up a pin.
If you haven’t logged in for more than 90 days, you’ll need to log in again using your email address and password.
If you have forgotten your password, select the ‘forgotten password’ link on the login page and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 360 149 to reset your details.
If you haven’t used the app before, you’ll first need to log in to your account. You’ll then be prompted to set a pin.
On the pin screen simply select ‘Forgot your pin?’. This will take you back to the login page, where you will need to log back in with your username or member number and password. You can then choose a new pin.
Information in the CareSuper mobile app is protected by:
- A 4-digit device PIN which you set up after you enter your email address and password used for MemberOnline
- Biometric authentication can be enabled on compatible devices to verify your identity
- User access expiry after 90 days of app inactivity.
We suggest keeping your login information secure and changing it regularly. It’s also important to make sure you log out of the app after you finish each session.
No, you do not need to pay to purchase the app, however, mobile data and usage fees may apply.
If you have an Android device, you can check which version it is running by:
- Going to ‘Settings’
- Selecting the ‘About device’ option
- Checking the number under ‘Android version’. The three numbers listed there (e.g. ‘4.04’) indicate which version your phone is running.
If you have an iPhone, you can check which version it is running by:
- Opening the ‘Settings’ app
- Going to the ‘General’ section
- Going to the ‘About’ section
- Scrolling down until you find the row ‘Version’, where the version number will be displayed (e.g. ‘9.3.3’)
Yes, but you must first contact CareSuper on 1300 360 149 to link your accounts.
Once you have done this, you can easily toggle between your accounts within the app. Simply choose which account to view when you log in, or switch between accounts by at the top of any page.
Already linked your accounts? Then you’re good to go. The toggling functionality will already be visible when you download the app.
If you’re having issues viewing your linked accounts, contact us on 1300 360 149.