Lodge your tax return online and receive a same day refund up to $1000*
As part of the extra benefits we offer, we have partnered with Crowe Horwath, one of the largest financial services businesses in Australia, to provide members with discounted access to an online tax return service that includes support by a registered tax agent and a same day tax refund of up to $1000.*
Online tax returns with added benefits
You’ll receive professional advice on preparing and submitting your tax return, helping to maximise your refund, and it’s all done through a secure online tax portal.
You can take advantage of:
- A same day refund of up to $1000 straight into your bank account*
- Specialised knowledge – a Crowe Horwath tax specialist will provide assistance over the phone while you submit your return, ensuring that you understand your options and deductions
- Flexible hours – lodge your return from 8am–8pm,* 5 days a week
- Discounted rates – a 10% discount is available for CareSuper members
- Easy online process – you can submit your return online (with the phone support of a Crowe Horwath tax specialist).
Why Crowe Horwath?
Crowe Horwath, part of Findex, is one of the largest providers in Australia of practical accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice. They provide advice to individuals and businesses from a network of over 80 offices throughout the country.
They are the relationship that you can count on – large enough to offer a range of expertise and skills – and small enough to provide the personal touch.
All members of their Tax Advisory team are qualified and experienced taxation specialists. To find out more about Crowe Horwath,visit crowehorwath.com.au.
Discounted rates for CareSuper members
Crowe Horwath has agreed to provide a discount on its standard fee for CareSuper members. If you’re not already a member of CareSuper, you can join online here.
For standard individual tax returns, the fee is $166.50^ for a same day refund, or $135^ if you wish to wait for the refund to be issued by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
For more complex returns, which you might have if you have one or more investment properties, an individual quote for service will be provided upon enquiry. This will include the CareSuper member discount of 10%.
The fee will be deducted from your tax refund. If no refund is due, the fee will be payable by you upon the ATO issuing your assessment notice.
How does the process work?
- Register your interest to use the Crowe Horwath tax service online here.
- A Crowe Horwath representative will contact you within two business days to schedule a time with a tax specialist to complete your tax return.
- The representative will advise you of the required tax documents you’ll need to email through to them prior to your consultation (e.g. PAYG slip, receipts, health insurance information etc.)
- At your agreed consultation time, a Crowe Horwath tax specialist will call you to guide you through your online tax return. They will be there to assist you every step of the way and answer your queries. This should take around 30 minutes.
- Should you qualify for a return from the Government, you will receive up to $1000 of this directly into your bank account on the same day that you submit your return.*
If you haven’t completed last year’s tax return, you can also request an appointment here and Crowe Horwath will get you up-to-date and ready for the current year.
*Only for tax returns completed by 4pm AEST. If your refund is $1000 or under, Crowe Horwath will transfer you the whole amount of your refund on the same day that you submit your return. If your refund is over $1000, Crowe Horwath will transfer you $1000 on the same day that you submit your return, and the balance once Crowe Horwath receives it from the ATO. Funds transferred to your bank account are subject to your bank’s processing times and may take up to 1 – 2 business days to complete. Advanced refund or deduct fee may not be available to clients with a debt to any government department or to Crowe Horwath or clients who are unable to provide adequate documentation to support their identity and claims.
^Standard individual tax returns only. Additional charges apply for more complex returns (including rental or investment schedules). The fee will be deducted from your tax refund. If no refund is due, the fee is payable upon the ATO issuing your assessment notice.
Some products and services offered on this website are provided by third parties. CARE Super Pty Ltd is not responsible for the products or services, views or actions of these third parties. Terms and conditions may apply which should be obtained from the third parties direct. CARE Super Pty Ltd does not accept liability if loss or damage is incurred from the acquisition of third party products or services.