Simple, secure account access
CareSuper MemberOnline is a convenient and simple way to manage your super.
Through MemberOnline you can:
- View your membership details, such as name, address and date of birth. You can also change your address, phone number and email online.
- View your account details including account balance and any recent contributions paid
- View and change your investment choices
- Access the Direct Investment option, which allows you to invest a proportion of your super in securities, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and a range of term deposits
- View and change your beneficiary details (this does not include binding nominations)
- Advise other changes you may wish to make via email
- View your regular statements and communications.
Haven’t used MemberOnline before?
You will need to register for MemberOnline to obtain a password.
Click here to do this online or call the CareSuperLine on 1300 360 149. Just make sure you have your member number with you!
Download the CareSuper mobile app
With the CareSuper mobile app you can keep track of your super or pension account from your mobile phone or tablet, whenever and wherever you go.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, simply log in once with your username / member number and password, then create a 4-digit pin for easy future log-ins.
Already have a MemberOnline account?
Forgotten your password?
Call the CareSuperLine on 1300 360 149 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.