CareSuper Satisfaction Research 2021 competition terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The promotion is known as “CareSuper Satisfaction Research 2021” (Promotion).
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry.
- The competition is open to CareSuper members and employers who complete the ‘CareSuper Satisfaction research 2021’ and answer the following question in 25 words or less: ‘If you won, what would you spend your gift card on?’
- The Promotion commences on 22/11/21 and concludes at 11.59 PM AEDT on 17/12/21
- Employees (and their immediate families) of CARE Super Pty Ltd ABN 91 006 670 060, AFSL 235226 Phone 1300 360 149, as Trustee for the CARE Super ABN 98 172 275 725, Level 6, 447 Collins Street St Melbourne VIC 3000 and any agencies associated with the Promotion are unable to enter.
- All entries are judged individually on their merit and 5 winners will be selected by the Promoter based on the responses provided. The winners will be selected on 20/12/21 at 11am AEST at the offices of CareSuper, Level 6, 447 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners will be notified in writing within two business days of the winner being selected and published online at https://www.caresuper.com.au/satisfactionresearch2021.
1 of 5 $250 Coles Group and Myer gift cards
Total Prize Value: $1280 (incl. GST and delivery)
- Subject to any written direction should any prize remain unclaimed an unclaimed prize draw from all non-winning entries will take at 11:00 am AEST at CARE Super ABN 98 172 275 725, Level 6, 447 Collins Street, Melbourne 3000 on the 10/01/22. The Winners will be notified via phone and in writing by a CareSuper representative within two days of the draw and published online at https://www.caresuper.com.au/satisfactionresearch2021 on the 10/01/22 for a minimum of 28 days.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- Redeemable in-store at Coles, Coles Express, First Choice Liquor Market, Liquorland, Kmart, Myer, Officeworks, Target and Vintage Cellars.
Not redeemable at Kmart New Zealand or Coles, Liquorland, First Choice Liquor Market, Vintage Cellars or Officeworks online businesses. Can be redeemed at Myer and Target online.
Not to be redeemed by persons under the age of 18 at Liquorland, First Choice Liquor Market and Vintage Cellars.
Not redeemable for cash, payment of credit cards, store accounts or tax and other debts. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
This card will expire 4 years from the date of issue.
Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for prizes lost or damaged in transit and any delay in delivery or failure of safe delivery of prizes. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Subject to any State Authority, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with another prize of equal or greater value.
- The Winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photographs for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own the copyright of any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant’s or any other person’s mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this competition or the downloading of any materials relating to this competition and the promoter’s mobile content services.
- Subject to the approval from any State Authority if for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned; whether caused by infection of computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, subject to any written direction from any State Authority the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree any data required to undertake this promotion will be provided to the promoter’s agent (Ernst and Young Sweeney) to be used for the sole purpose of managing the competition draws. Any and all data will be returned to the promoter at the conclusion of the agent’s regulatory duties.
- The Promoter of this competition is of CARE Super Pty Ltd ABN 91 006 670 060, AFSL 235226 Phone 1300 360 149, as Trustee for the CARE Super ABN 98 172 275 725, Level 6, 447 Collins Street St Melbourne VIC 3000