Whether you’re registered with QuickSuper or would like to join, here’s the steps you need to follow:
If you’re not a CareSuper participating employer yet
To register for QuickSuper, you’ll first need to join us as a participating employer. Follow these steps to get started:
- Understand your obligations
You should understand all the important details before signing on the dotted line. Check out our Employer Guide and Member Guide PDS.
- Join online
Head over to the join now page to get started. You’ll need your company name, ABN and contact email handy, as well as a few other personal details. We’ll confirm your application via email once it’s all done and let you know what you’ll need to do next.
- Invite your employees
Your employees can also join us if we’re the right super fund for them. That way, we’ll have their correct details.
Register for QuickSuper
During the join process you'll be prompted to register for QuickSuper.
How to make super contributions
There’s a couple of ways to make super contributions for your employees:
- Upload a payroll file or manually enter your employees’ contribution details
- Use EFT to make your contribution payments.
To make things streamlined, you can contribute on behalf of multiple businesses at the same time.
Before you start making contributions, you’ll need to make a few final changes to your account.
Make us your default fund
We must be set as your default fund the first time you use QuickSuper. This will ensure that any of your employees who are new to us are set up correctly. Here’s what to do:
- Click 'Create new relationship' under the 'Fund relationships' sub-menu and make sure to tick the default box.
- Ensure your default fund is configured in your payroll system.
Selecting your default fund is different for single and multi-employers. Refer to the QuickSuper User Guide for more information.
Set your preferences
- If you need a separate authoriser for your payroll, you can make your selection in the ‘Authorisation model’ drop down box.
- If you are submitting a SAFF contribution file, the contribution file format should be changed to 'SuperStream alternative file format'.
- If submitting a file, the contribution file date format may also need to be changed to match your payroll system date format.
- Confirm your company details are correct.
Configuring multi-employer setup
If you've chosen a multi-employer setup, you'll need to set up each employer under your client login.
Preferences, payments, authorisers and more can be managed per employer.
Access contribution file templates
QuickSuper accepts contributions via file upload or entering members via grid entry. Templates for each option can be accessed within your account by navigating to ‘Downloads’.
*QuickSuper clearing house is a product owned and operated by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 ("Westpac"), Westpac terms and conditions apply to the QuickSuper service which you will be asked to accept. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available from Westpac upon request.