Manage your super payments online
Manage your super payments online
One word describes our super payment options – easy. Our QuickSuper portal has everything you need to make all your super payments from the one place.
QuickSuper helps you:
- Make contributions for all of your employees in the one place (regardless of their super fund)
- Upload a payroll file or manually enter your employees’ contribution details
- Use EFT or direct credit to make your contribution payments
- Contribute on behalf of multiple businesses at the same time.
There are no transaction costs for QuickSuper, but other fees may apply. So chat to your client partnership manager before signing up.
If you’re already a participating employer with CareSuper and want to register for QuickSuper, please call 1300 360 149.
QuickSuper auto-registrations for existing employers were completed by March 20 2019. Check your email for a 'QuickSuper' email with your login information. If you haven't received your welcome email, please call us on 1300 360 149.
To register for QuickSuper, you first need to sign up as a CareSuper participating employer.
Follow the steps below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Step by step
- Understand your obligations
You’ll want to know all the important details before signing on the dotted line. Read about your super obligations and check out our Employer Guide and Member Guide PDS.
- Join online
Head over to the join now page to get started. You’ll need your company name, ABN and contact email address handy, as well as a few other personal details. We’ll confirm your application via email once it’s all done and tell you the next steps.
- Invite your employees to join
Your employees can also join CareSuper online if they want to make sure we’ve got all their details.
- Register for QuickSuper
During the join process you'll be prompted to register for QuickSuper.
CareSuper needs to be set as your default fund the first time you use QuickSuper to ensure any of your employees who are new to CareSuper are set up correctly. To do this, click 'Create new relationship' under the 'Fund relationships' sub-menu and make sure to tick the default box. You'll also need to ensure your default fund is configured in your payroll system.
Selecting your default fund is different for single and multi-employers, refer to page 13 of the QuickSuper user guide for more information.
- If you need a separate authoriser for your payroll, you can make your selection in the Authorisation model drop down box
- If you are submitting a SAFF contribution file, the contribution file format should be changed to 'SuperStream Alternative File Format'
- If submitting a file, the contribution file date format may also need to be changed to match your payroll system date format
- Confirm your company details are correct
If you've chosen a multi-employer setup, you'll need to set up each employer under your client login. Preferences, payments, authorisers and more can be managed per employer. Refer to the user guide for more, or call our support team for help on 1300 360 149.
QuickSuper accepts contributions via file upload or entering members via grid entry. Templates for each option can be accessed within your account by navigating to "Downloads".
*QuickSuper clearing house is a product owned and operated by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 ("Westpac"), Westpac terms and conditions apply to the QuickSuper service which you will be asked to accept. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available from Westpac upon request.