The industry fund for professionals
CareSuper was established in 1986 to help members save for a financially secure future. We are committed to helping members grow their super during their working life, and then manage that super as an income when the time comes to retire. As an industry super fund, CareSuper is run only to profit members – not shareholders or financial planners – and our focus is always on the long-term-net benefit for members.
At a glance
- Over $13 billion in funds under management
- Over 247,000 members Australia-wide
- Over 66,000 employers making contributions to our Fund
Figures as at 30 June 2017.
CareSuper is an award-winning fund:
- SuperRatings Choice Super of the Year 2017
- Money magazine Best Super Fund Manager 2017
- SuperRatings 10-year Platinum rating
- SelectingSuper Long Term Performance Award
- Chant West 5 apples - Super and Pension 2016
- Heron Partnership Top 10 Pension Product 2016/17
- Heron Partnership 5 Quality Star Rating 2016/17
Members of the following funds have been transferred to CareSuper on a successor fund basis:
- Asset Super.
An authorised MySuper fund
CareSuper is authorised to provide a MySuper product. Our MySuper investment option – our Balanced (default) option – has a proven track record, and is designed to provide a strong, long-term net benefit to members.
- If you’re an employer, find out what MySuper means for you and what your options are with CareSuper.
- If you’re a member, learn more about MySuper with CareSuper.
30 years of making super easy
For 30 years, CareSuper has been working hard to make super easy for members and employers. With decades of experience behind us, we know what it takes to deliver results that make a real difference to members’ lives – but we also know that what you need from super changes over time.
To help you make the right financial decisions throughout working life and beyond, we offer a range of products, services and resources:
- Cost-effective insurance through super
- 13 investment options, including the Direct Investment option
- Financial planning for all ages
- Three retirement income products – Transition to Retirement, CareSuper Pension, Guaranteed Income product
- Access to banking products, home, contents and car insurance
- Super calculators and the MoneyMentor education hub
|Our guiding principles|
|Members||CareSuper will focus on enhancing the member experience and building long-lasting relationships with our members. This is demonstrated through our actions, product design, communications, technology and service.|
|Employers||CareSuper will focus on delivering efficiency for our employers, adding value and maintaining confidence in our relationships. This is demonstrated through our service, systems and communications.|
|Investments||CareSuper will invest responsibly for the long term benefit of our members and beneficiaries, and to maximise retirement savings.|
|Operational effectiveness||CareSuper will effectively manage its internal functions and outsourced providers to deliver efficient, cost effective and competitive superannuation products. We will adopt the highest standards of governance.|
SPIRIT is the backbone of CareSuper – it's what we stand for. It defines what we do and how we behave. The Staff jointly devised and defined the values as follows: service, professionalism, integrity, relationships, innovation and teamwork.
At CareSuper, we are committed to delivering superior service and developing long-term relationships with our members and employers. We draw on our experience, integrity, teamwork and innovative approach to business when working with stakeholders to achieve common goals.